Hey guys! Just a heads up! Just warning peeps that beyond today I will not be as active as I was for probably a good week or possibly more. I'm getting married next weekend so my week will be a bit of a hectic one :O
I might be able to sneak in the odd post if I get the chance but I don't know how likely that will be. I'll try my best. Post wedding I should hopefully be back into full swing my then... and married! O.o
Until then, I apologise to anyone I'm in a thread with if I am slower than usual with my replies.
Oh noes! Won't be quite as active!
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Oh noes! Won't be quite as active!
Congrats my friend. Hope your big day will be amazing , and since i can't be their
Salute

Salute

- overlordofkings
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 521
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:22 am
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 60 times
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
Re: Oh noes! Won't be quite as active!
Update!
I'm now married! Yaaay! Was an absolutely fantastic day. Still buzzing now from the whole ordeal. Gotta get used to wearing a ring and called the lady my wife xD
Gonna be a lil manic for a further week, so I probably won't be able to post until the weekend! I will get to you all, I do apologise for the wait but I have good reason
Thank you all again! I'll be back in full swing soon!
I'm now married! Yaaay! Was an absolutely fantastic day. Still buzzing now from the whole ordeal. Gotta get used to wearing a ring and called the lady my wife xD
Gonna be a lil manic for a further week, so I probably won't be able to post until the weekend! I will get to you all, I do apologise for the wait but I have good reason
Thank you all again! I'll be back in full swing soon!
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
Re: Oh noes! Won't be quite as active!
Just another update! I'm gonna be away for two weeks!
I'm going on my honeymoon as of tomorrow and won't be back til Saturday, 15th! :O
I'm going on my honeymoon as of tomorrow and won't be back til Saturday, 15th! :O
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Oh noes! Won't be quite as active!
Enjoy yourself , and make sure to take pictures during your honeymoon Steed
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 533 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:21 pm
-
- 4Replies
- 948 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Dec 25, 2025 2:07 am
-
- 3Replies
- 1724 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Dec 27, 2025 1:14 am
-
- 39Replies
- 4317 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:25 pm
-
- 18Replies
- 1628 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:27 pm