Hey guys! Just a heads up! Just warning peeps that beyond today I will not be as active as I was for probably a good week or possibly more. I'm getting married next weekend so my week will be a bit of a hectic one :O
I might be able to sneak in the odd post if I get the chance but I don't know how likely that will be. I'll try my best. Post wedding I should hopefully be back into full swing my then... and married! O.o
Until then, I apologise to anyone I'm in a thread with if I am slower than usual with my replies.
Oh noes! Won't be quite as active!
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Oh noes! Won't be quite as active!
Congrats my friend. Hope your big day will be amazing , and since i can't be their
Salute

Salute

- overlordofkings
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 521
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:22 am
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 60 times
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
Re: Oh noes! Won't be quite as active!
Update!
I'm now married! Yaaay! Was an absolutely fantastic day. Still buzzing now from the whole ordeal. Gotta get used to wearing a ring and called the lady my wife xD
Gonna be a lil manic for a further week, so I probably won't be able to post until the weekend! I will get to you all, I do apologise for the wait but I have good reason
Thank you all again! I'll be back in full swing soon!
I'm now married! Yaaay! Was an absolutely fantastic day. Still buzzing now from the whole ordeal. Gotta get used to wearing a ring and called the lady my wife xD
Gonna be a lil manic for a further week, so I probably won't be able to post until the weekend! I will get to you all, I do apologise for the wait but I have good reason
Thank you all again! I'll be back in full swing soon!
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
Re: Oh noes! Won't be quite as active!
Just another update! I'm gonna be away for two weeks!
I'm going on my honeymoon as of tomorrow and won't be back til Saturday, 15th! :O
I'm going on my honeymoon as of tomorrow and won't be back til Saturday, 15th! :O
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Oh noes! Won't be quite as active!
Enjoy yourself , and make sure to take pictures during your honeymoon Steed
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
In over her head. Ami sane vs Cassie Cage
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sun May 05, 2019 9:15 pm - 9Replies
- 1929 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:42 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1014 Views
- Last post by Jess
Sun May 05, 2019 9:40 pm
-
- 9Replies
- 2269 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:19 pm
-
-
Hentai Submission Match: Selynda Star vs. Anna Ivers
Last post by 321Shazam « Mon May 06, 2019 5:42 am - 8Replies
- 2065 Views
- Last post by Geckosun
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:52 pm
-
-
- 23Replies
- 4624 Views
- Last post by Mkmd13
Thu May 21, 2020 8:54 am