Hey guys.
I apologise for all the threads I left uncompleted for so long, I'm planning to return to posting; however I understand if users don't with to continue old dormant rps.
Message me if you want to continue an old thread. For now I'm going to focus on bringing my current matches to a quick conclusion.
Returning
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
Re: Returning
RJD, how dare you to come back here you
_hug and cuddle you_ i missed oyu so much it is great to see oyu being alright buddy
welcome back
we can keep our roleplays going, or we can start new ones together whatever you like buddy
_hug and cuddle you_ i missed oyu so much it is great to see oyu being alright buddy
we can keep our roleplays going, or we can start new ones together whatever you like buddy
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Returning
Glad to see you announce you are back to posting. Loved our interactions , and glad to see your back.RJD wrote: ↑Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:27 amHey guys.
I apologise for all the threads I left uncompleted for so long, I'm planning to return to posting; however I understand if users don't with to continue old dormant rps.
Message me if you want to continue an old thread. For now I'm going to focus on bringing my current matches to a quick conclusion.
- Rougue
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2892
- Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:35 pm
- Location: Behind you
- Has thanked: 99 times
- Been thanked: 127 times
Re: Returning
Wait. With return you mean return, return? Like in staying here longer than usual? because that would be great.
- RJD
- Lazy Bastard
- Posts: 2699
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 5:29 pm
- Has thanked: 461 times
- Been thanked: 122 times
Re: Returning
I mean as in I'll stick around longer, actually post and be online. Unfortunately I'll never relive the glory days of like 50 posts in one day, but I should be able to stay on top of like 10 threads easy ^^
Last edited by RJD on Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- Rougue
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2892
- Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:35 pm
- Location: Behind you
- Has thanked: 99 times
- Been thanked: 127 times
Re: Returning
Psht ani! No one needs to know that I am the laziest person around here
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 6578 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:39 pm
-
- 52Replies
- 8810 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:56 pm
-
- 68Replies
- 10785 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:25 pm
-
-
Handicap Match: Michelle Von Stratesburg vs Samantha Roberts and Lexy Alan
Last post by winner3 « Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:19 pm - 37Replies
- 7382 Views
- Last post by winner3
Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:40 pm
-
-
-
Heavyweight Championship Tournament and Title Plans
Last post by winner3 « Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:43 pm - 15Replies
- 4360 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:14 pm
-