Hello everyone,
I have been shitty about posting recently. There was a family crisis that I had to take care of, and this week has been incredibly hectic for me. I should be back on the wagon this weekend.
Sorry for the Slow Posting - Will Be Back Soon
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Sorry for the Slow Posting - Will Be Back Soon
No worries there. You should never worry about making important real-life issues take precedent, I'll be here for when you get back.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Kay Grant - The All American Armored Enthusiast!
Last post by The Incredulous Snow « Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:28 am - 1Replies
- 880 Views
- Last post by The Incredulous Snow
Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:28 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 614 Views
- Last post by Hayate
Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:32 am
-
- 7Replies
- 1144 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:45 am
-
-
The angel and the goddess of the river (Noire “the angel of elegance” vs Anuket “the goddess of the Nile”)
Last post by DarknessMaster « Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:31 pm - 37Replies
- 2862 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:10 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1806 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:48 pm