Hello everyone,
I have been shitty about posting recently. There was a family crisis that I had to take care of, and this week has been incredibly hectic for me. I should be back on the wagon this weekend.
Sorry for the Slow Posting - Will Be Back Soon
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Sorry for the Slow Posting - Will Be Back Soon
No worries there. You should never worry about making important real-life issues take precedent, I'll be here for when you get back.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1585 Views
- Last post by Fargusno7930
Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:35 am
-
- 24Replies
- 2383 Views
- Last post by Fargusno7930
Sat Jul 13, 2024 4:32 pm
-
-
[Standard Match] Hidesato Yaone vs Ambre Brault - The first step on a harsh road
Last post by skip-stop « Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:35 pm - 62Replies
- 6242 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Wed Oct 30, 2024 5:37 pm
-
-
- 3Replies
- 718 Views
- Last post by king6y
Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:38 pm