Hey everyone
i heard that there is now more request for taking the loserbelt title from more people.
It would be great if people could send me a message, who are intersted in the title (even if their aren´t intersted in taking the belt directly from me)
Don´t know when i will hand off the title, but it won´t be too long.
it would be great to just have and overview of options, of the people who want it, maybe people can talk among eachother about who takes it next.
Please keep in mind that for taking the loserweightbelt you still need the three match rule.
short added note: I would like that she loses the belt in a underdog match
Handing off the loserweight title
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Handing off the loserweight title
While I wish I could take the title off your hands I can't at the moment .Still I had enjoyed your run as champion so far
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Re: Handing off the loserweight title
If anyone would be up for a title defense or story stuff or even passing on the belt after the current passing on of it, I'd totally be up to bother people about that ^w^
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- SleeperAgent94
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 442
- Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:13 pm
- Has thanked: 24 times
- Been thanked: 69 times
Re: Handing off the loserweight title
I had a story lined up for it. But given the circumstances I will talk to whoever takes it off you
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 2225 Views
- Last post by PaulS24
Wed Mar 25, 2026 9:27 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 632 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:09 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1177 Views
- Last post by Yummybunny
Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:32 am
-
-
It's Just A Rumour... [Post Apex Final - Sophia Wolfe & Katherine Hart]
Last post by thesteedman « Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:55 am - 3Replies
- 1133 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:41 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2715 Views
- Last post by The460Slayer
Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:02 pm
