Hey everyone
i heard that there is now more request for taking the loserbelt title from more people.
It would be great if people could send me a message, who are intersted in the title (even if their aren´t intersted in taking the belt directly from me)
Don´t know when i will hand off the title, but it won´t be too long.
it would be great to just have and overview of options, of the people who want it, maybe people can talk among eachother about who takes it next.
Please keep in mind that for taking the loserweightbelt you still need the three match rule.
short added note: I would like that she loses the belt in a underdog match
Handing off the loserweight title
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Handing off the loserweight title
While I wish I could take the title off your hands I can't at the moment .Still I had enjoyed your run as champion so far
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Re: Handing off the loserweight title
If anyone would be up for a title defense or story stuff or even passing on the belt after the current passing on of it, I'd totally be up to bother people about that ^w^
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- SleeperAgent94
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 442
- Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:13 pm
- Has thanked: 24 times
- Been thanked: 69 times
Re: Handing off the loserweight title
I had a story lined up for it. But given the circumstances I will talk to whoever takes it off you
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 46Replies
- 3944 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Mon May 24, 2021 10:29 pm
-
- 31Replies
- 2985 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:12 am
-
- 55Replies
- 4863 Views
- Last post by Zeva
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:36 am
-
-
Revenge of the Spanish heel!! (Torra shinjiro vs Juana marget hentai submission rematch)
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:36 am - 46Replies
- 4487 Views
- Last post by Zeva
Wed May 05, 2021 4:25 am
-
-
- 8Replies
- 1174 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:44 pm
