Some added information is that I won't use the images of Dawn from Total drama for Luna since she is in use.Thought the others were free , but could be wrong. Also if you want some of them to be exclusive to either mixed or fvsf then let me know by note. Or if you want to use them yourself then you can ask as well as I doubt i can use them all , and would not mind seeing them used by someone else here on law.
AFW remaining roster
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
AFW remaining roster
So while my roster is already huge I was wondering if some of you miss some of my afw characters.Since I know most of you don't go their anymore.So who of the remaining girls should i bring?
Some added information is that I won't use the images of Dawn from Total drama for Luna since she is in use.Thought the others were free , but could be wrong. Also if you want some of them to be exclusive to either mixed or fvsf then let me know by note. Or if you want to use them yourself then you can ask as well as I doubt i can use them all , and would not mind seeing them used by someone else here on law.
Some added information is that I won't use the images of Dawn from Total drama for Luna since she is in use.Thought the others were free , but could be wrong. Also if you want some of them to be exclusive to either mixed or fvsf then let me know by note. Or if you want to use them yourself then you can ask as well as I doubt i can use them all , and would not mind seeing them used by someone else here on law.
Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 3040 Views
- Last post by TiefBlau
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:55 am
-
-
Violette Lyons vs Rhiannon Sellsword - Humiliation match
Last post by RJD « Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:40 am - 36Replies
- 6375 Views
- Last post by RJD
Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:25 pm
-
-
- 4Replies
- 1533 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:55 pm
-
- 55Replies
- 8373 Views
- Last post by RJD
Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:29 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 3016 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:47 pm