Some added information is that I won't use the images of Dawn from Total drama for Luna since she is in use.Thought the others were free , but could be wrong. Also if you want some of them to be exclusive to either mixed or fvsf then let me know by note. Or if you want to use them yourself then you can ask as well as I doubt i can use them all , and would not mind seeing them used by someone else here on law.
AFW remaining roster
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
AFW remaining roster
So while my roster is already huge I was wondering if some of you miss some of my afw characters.Since I know most of you don't go their anymore.So who of the remaining girls should i bring?
Some added information is that I won't use the images of Dawn from Total drama for Luna since she is in use.Thought the others were free , but could be wrong. Also if you want some of them to be exclusive to either mixed or fvsf then let me know by note. Or if you want to use them yourself then you can ask as well as I doubt i can use them all , and would not mind seeing them used by someone else here on law.
Some added information is that I won't use the images of Dawn from Total drama for Luna since she is in use.Thought the others were free , but could be wrong. Also if you want some of them to be exclusive to either mixed or fvsf then let me know by note. Or if you want to use them yourself then you can ask as well as I doubt i can use them all , and would not mind seeing them used by someone else here on law.
Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 856 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:38 am
-
-
Madeline Christiansen vs. Erika Taylor - Fit For A Queen
Last post by Lightman « Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:29 pm - 38Replies
- 4436 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Sun Aug 17, 2025 11:23 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1017 Views
- Last post by LowDefinition
Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:33 pm
-
-
Preparing for the Rival - Renee Steinhauser
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:57 pm - 5Replies
- 888 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:08 pm
-
-
- 17Replies
- 1875 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:30 pm