Different Apperances
-
Jtstill424
Different Apperances
I just feel I need to say this. For anyone that reads XCW and notices the difference in apperances between here and the story with the female wrestlers, I have to work with photos instead of written description so I try to get as close as possible to the design I have in the story.
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Different Apperances
This announcement would be more pertinent to make on XCW than LAW
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 35Replies
- 3191 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:04 am
-
- 1Replies
- 604 Views
- Last post by Noob
Fri May 20, 2022 6:38 am
-
- 17Replies
- 2341 Views
- Last post by GolemGuardian
Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:22 pm
-
-
'Lord' vs 'Goddess': Isaac Edwards vs Sienna Nekta
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Fri May 20, 2022 4:46 pm - 19Replies
- 4946 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:20 am
-
-
-
The Clown & The Nobleman: Giulia Dubois vs Marquis Roux
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Fri May 20, 2022 4:46 pm - 37Replies
- 3760 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:10 pm
-