Different Apperances
-
Jtstill424
Different Apperances
I just feel I need to say this. For anyone that reads XCW and notices the difference in apperances between here and the story with the female wrestlers, I have to work with photos instead of written description so I try to get as close as possible to the design I have in the story.
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Different Apperances
This announcement would be more pertinent to make on XCW than LAW
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 7Replies
- 1313 Views
- Last post by KetZal
Thu Jan 01, 2026 7:11 pm
-
- 34Replies
- 3406 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Thu Dec 18, 2025 11:30 am
-
- 7Replies
- 1279 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Wed Jan 28, 2026 10:55 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1384 Views
- Last post by Selenia
Tue Nov 25, 2025 2:53 pm