A Hello from a Newbie.

For general discussion
Post Reply
User avatar
FatCat
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:22 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 7 times

A Hello from a Newbie.

Post by FatCat »

Hello, everybody. I didn't see a thread for newbies, so I decided to make one here. Hopefully it doesn't break any rules, though I didn't see it mentioned anywhere I couldn't. Anyways, happy to be here, and I'll be finding some time to post characters and start RP'ing once I have the wrestler ideas I have worked out.
Fattest Feline This Side of the Globe.

User avatar
Blade ocs
Main-Eventer
Posts: 2273
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
Has thanked: 594 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: A Hello from a Newbie.

Post by Blade ocs »

Oh no not all. Your fine. Welcome. You should of rexvied an automated PM for the discord link. We have a newbie channel on the sever there to help you out.
:D if you wish to have a match with any if my ocs you can ask on here. All can do intergender. Also I am blade ocs on the discord :D

ROSTER
Image

MATCH REQUESTS:
Image


Also I am blade ocs on the discord :D

User avatar
BlackAkuma
Legend
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:40 pm
Has thanked: 1427 times
Been thanked: 826 times

Re: A Hello from a Newbie.

Post by BlackAkuma »

Welcome!

My Discord’s in the signature. Feel free to PM me if you need any help.
Image
- UNDER CONSTRUCTION-
Discord: black_akuma

User avatar
deezcastforms
Legend
Posts: 4126
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:07 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 243 times
Contact:

Re: A Hello from a Newbie.

Post by deezcastforms »

Welcome to the forum!

If you're looking for characters, might I suggest that Pyra and Mythra from Xenoblade are completely available as face claims.
Spoiler
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Roster list: viewtopic.php?style=4f=21&t=7780
Discord: deezcastforms

User avatar
DSX93
Main-Eventer
Posts: 2070
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
Has thanked: 791 times
Been thanked: 791 times

Re: A Hello from a Newbie.

Post by DSX93 »

Welcome to LAW! Looking forward to seeing you around, and perhaps even RP'ing with ya!

You can PM me as well if you need help with anything.
Check out the DSXtended Universe!

"And David sayeth onto Goliath, "Say cheese, jackass!"

User avatar
anime_hentaifighter
Hall of Fame
Posts: 18509
Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
Has thanked: 4957 times
Been thanked: 657 times

Re: A Hello from a Newbie.

Post by anime_hentaifighter »

welcome to our little corner of the world. have fun

User avatar
Harem Girl
Opener
Posts: 757
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
Location: Florida
Has thanked: 353 times
Been thanked: 251 times

Re: A Hello from a Newbie.

Post by Harem Girl »

Glad to have you join us! I'm looking forward to talking to you more! Be sure to check out the discord!

User avatar
MrBrightside
Pre-Show
Posts: 650
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2025 1:44 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 78 times

Re: A Hello from a Newbie.

Post by MrBrightside »

Welcome to the site!

User avatar
Hagen-Autem
Upper Mid-Carder
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
Location: Panama
Has thanked: 515 times
Been thanked: 247 times

Re: A Hello from a Newbie.

Post by Hagen-Autem »

Welcome to LAW’s place, mate!
And—hey, I’m surprised @deezcastforms aware of what’s going on with those characters.

Btw, welcome!! Enjoy your time here; there are loads of friendly people keen to help you out and have fun with you creating stories.
𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻(W.I.P)
BETTER CLICK HERE

ᴍʏ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ:

Code: Select all

hagenallard01


ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀꜱ:

Alice Evans:

Code: Select all

[color=#BF0040]
Cyan Twin - Hellen:

Code: Select all

[color=#4000BF]
Cyan Twin - April:

Code: Select all

[color=#BF00FF]
Gabriel Vinlee:

Code: Select all

[color=#00BF00]
K&K - Katima Karisma:

Code: Select all

[color=#8000BF]
Leona Chase-Arawn

Code: Select all

[color=#0000BF]
Liliel North:

Code: Select all

[color=#808000]
Sonata Moon:

Code: Select all

[color=#4080BF]
ViVi S.Valentine:

Code: Select all

[color=#BF0080]
Vin Castler:

Code: Select all

[color=#FF8040]


Pics-

Code: Select all

[right]All pics from [url=][name work[/url] by [url=]artist[/url] where?[/right]

Post Reply

  • Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussion”