I'm back
I'm back
Hi everyone! Most of you have seen this and said: "Wait, who the hell is this one?". That's exactly the problem. Last December I attempted to join LAW and let's just say that things didn't turn out well for me and lost the motivation. Well, after some time I think I'm back and ready for another try. The first thing I want to do is to make a rewrite of my current roster, so my characters will change from what anyone who had read them remembered. After that I will start contacting people to maybe get some traction this time.
Here's to some luck in this new attempt!
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3604
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 104 times
- Been thanked: 111 times
Re: I'm back
Welcome back!
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Nefretiri: #FFBF00
Odion: #BF00FF
Aneksi: #4040FF
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Nefretiri: #FFBF00
Odion: #BF00FF
Aneksi: #4040FF
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 562 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2326
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 612 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
-
Underdoggo
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1880
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:55 pm
- Has thanked: 590 times
- Been thanked: 125 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 2939 Views
- Last post by DeviousAnon
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:26 am
-
- 6Replies
- 1603 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:34 pm
-
- 18Replies
- 6752 Views
- Last post by Armada
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:57 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2289 Views
- Last post by TheEditor1023
Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:57 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2017 Views
- Last post by TheEditor1023
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:50 pm

