I'm back
I'm back
Hi everyone! Most of you have seen this and said: "Wait, who the hell is this one?". That's exactly the problem. Last December I attempted to join LAW and let's just say that things didn't turn out well for me and lost the motivation. Well, after some time I think I'm back and ready for another try. The first thing I want to do is to make a rewrite of my current roster, so my characters will change from what anyone who had read them remembered. After that I will start contacting people to maybe get some traction this time.
Here's to some luck in this new attempt!
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 101 times
Re: I'm back
Welcome back!
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 561 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 604 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
-
Underdoggo
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:55 pm
- Has thanked: 585 times
- Been thanked: 125 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 1857 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sun May 28, 2023 12:07 am
-
-
Mai Shiranui vs Grayfia Lucifuge - Japanese House Hentai Tussle!
Last post by Vc0m « Sun May 21, 2023 4:03 am - 91Replies
- 7856 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Tue Dec 10, 2024 1:42 am
-
-
-
The Saints first disciple - Kusanali meets Kyra Agmento
Last post by FreshBritishSalmon « Sun May 21, 2023 11:12 am - 39Replies
- 3500 Views
- Last post by KyraAgmento
Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:06 pm
-
-
-
Celina “the Neo Phoenix” versus Shiki “the French noble”, a fight for respect for the Neo Phoenix
Last post by DarknessMaster « Sun May 21, 2023 12:52 pm - 43Replies
- 3425 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:43 pm
-
-
- 55Replies
- 4674 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:11 pm

