Oh hey another announcement from me.
I’m not gonna be posting on the boards anymore.
To anyone I’ve had threads with, I apologize dearly. Coming back and starting new threads only to drop them is annoying, I get that... but things have happened and this is the only way I can feel good about myself.
I’ll still be in the Discord and I might be open for IMs, but at least for now I’m not doing threads. All my characters are now free for people to take.
I’m sorry again, maybe I’ll change my mind on this.
EDIT: I did
Sorry
- Rainmaker619
- Master of Bearhugs
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 73 times
- Rainmaker619
- Master of Bearhugs
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 73 times
Re: Sorry
And the time to change my mind on this is... now! XDD
I’m not dropping any of my threads or my characters *holds tightly to Mika*
Sorry to have alarmed anyone. It’s been a rough time
I’m not dropping any of my threads or my characters *holds tightly to Mika*
Sorry to have alarmed anyone. It’s been a rough time
- ragaz
- The Fastest Sloth Alive
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
- Has thanked: 1278 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A duel of beasts. Jack "The White Fang" (D) vs Thembi Makeba
Last post by Lederface « Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:08 pm - 50Replies
- 3859 Views
- Last post by TheRacker
Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:32 pm
-
-
-
Kathleen Hendricks vs. Hitomi Rodouko - Queen vs. Teacher (Apex Qualifying Match)
Last post by TickTock « Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:27 pm - 36Replies
- 3336 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:13 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 3255 Views
- Last post by SkoomaAddict
Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:40 pm
-
-
big body duel. Tiamat "The Beast II" vs Tashido "The Funny Bunny"
Last post by Lederface « Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:18 pm - 57Replies
- 4155 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:21 am
-
-
-
Cecilia Lombard vs. Natalia Dominique - Apex Qualifier Match
Last post by CaptainL « Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:31 pm - 15Replies
- 1946 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:02 pm
-
