Oh hey another announcement from me.
I’m not gonna be posting on the boards anymore.
To anyone I’ve had threads with, I apologize dearly. Coming back and starting new threads only to drop them is annoying, I get that... but things have happened and this is the only way I can feel good about myself.
I’ll still be in the Discord and I might be open for IMs, but at least for now I’m not doing threads. All my characters are now free for people to take.
I’m sorry again, maybe I’ll change my mind on this.
EDIT: I did
Sorry
- Rainmaker619
- Master of Bearhugs
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 73 times
- Rainmaker619
- Master of Bearhugs
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 73 times
Re: Sorry
And the time to change my mind on this is... now! XDD
I’m not dropping any of my threads or my characters *holds tightly to Mika*
Sorry to have alarmed anyone. It’s been a rough time
I’m not dropping any of my threads or my characters *holds tightly to Mika*
Sorry to have alarmed anyone. It’s been a rough time
- ragaz
- The Fastest Sloth Alive
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
- Has thanked: 1278 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5Replies
- 939 Views
- Last post by Noob
Tue May 07, 2024 3:39 am
-
- 44Replies
- 3672 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Mon Sep 15, 2025 8:55 pm
-
- 9Replies
- 1497 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:12 am
-
-
LAW Sanctioned Home Break In: Serenity (d) vs Mikan Tsumiki
Last post by deezcastforms « Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:39 am - 15Replies
- 1871 Views
- Last post by Wagy
Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:59 pm
-
-
- 126Replies
- 10165 Views
- Last post by Lycanstar
Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:15 am
