
Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 4629 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:34 am
-
-
Overladies and Overlords of Queens and Kings
Last post by overlordofkings « Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:07 am - 1Replies
- 4690 Views
- Last post by overlordofkings
Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:07 am
-
-
- 25Replies
- 4790 Views
- Last post by winner3
Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:10 am
-
- 6Replies
- 1976 Views
- Last post by SleeperAgent94
Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:45 am
-
- 2Replies
- 4650 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:10 pm



