
Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The mermaid agains't the Little Dollie, Kokomi vs Shelby
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Wed May 31, 2023 9:14 pm - 55Replies
- 5189 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:27 pm
-
-
-
Madeline Christiansen vs. Madame Guillotine - Regicide/Revolution
Last post by Lightman « Wed May 31, 2023 9:15 pm - 16Replies
- 1959 Views
- Last post by ReticentCone
Thu May 30, 2024 3:21 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2078 Views
- Last post by ScoutLils
Wed May 31, 2023 9:48 pm
-
-
Lexi Morgan vs Layla Yehia: Hentai submission match
Last post by PurpleMage « Wed May 31, 2023 10:53 pm - 46Replies
- 4581 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:52 pm
-
-
-
The techstar’s last straw (Serena “Techstar Purple” versus Lexi Morgan)
Last post by DarknessMaster « Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:38 am - 43Replies
- 3353 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:49 pm
-



