
Blitz Valkyrie - @MickeySchmidt
- BuggyD501
- Rookie
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2025 6:09 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 48 times
Blitz Valkyrie - @MickeySchmidt

Last edited by BuggyD501 on Thu Mar 13, 2025 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heya! Thanks for poppin in.
This is still a bit of a work in progress, but all in all I just wanna say that while I DO rp, I'm not that good at it LOL. So please bare that in mind if you ever wanna reach out!
Buggy
Here's the link to my Roster!
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20418&p=405717#p405717
This is still a bit of a work in progress, but all in all I just wanna say that while I DO rp, I'm not that good at it LOL. So please bare that in mind if you ever wanna reach out!
Buggy
Here's the link to my Roster!
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20418&p=405717#p405717
- BlackAkuma
- Legend
- Posts: 7272
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:40 pm
- Has thanked: 1428 times
- Been thanked: 826 times
Re: Blitz Valkyrie - @MickeySchmidt

Last edited by BlackAkuma on Thu Mar 13, 2025 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
- BuggyD501
- Rookie
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2025 6:09 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 48 times
Re: Blitz Valkyrie - @MickeySchmidt

Heya! Thanks for poppin in.
This is still a bit of a work in progress, but all in all I just wanna say that while I DO rp, I'm not that good at it LOL. So please bare that in mind if you ever wanna reach out!
Buggy
Here's the link to my Roster!
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20418&p=405717#p405717
This is still a bit of a work in progress, but all in all I just wanna say that while I DO rp, I'm not that good at it LOL. So please bare that in mind if you ever wanna reach out!
Buggy
Here's the link to my Roster!
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20418&p=405717#p405717
- BlackAkuma
- Legend
- Posts: 7272
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:40 pm
- Has thanked: 1428 times
- Been thanked: 826 times
- BuggyD501
- Rookie
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2025 6:09 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 48 times
Re: Blitz Valkyrie - @MickeySchmidt

Heya! Thanks for poppin in.
This is still a bit of a work in progress, but all in all I just wanna say that while I DO rp, I'm not that good at it LOL. So please bare that in mind if you ever wanna reach out!
Buggy
Here's the link to my Roster!
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20418&p=405717#p405717
This is still a bit of a work in progress, but all in all I just wanna say that while I DO rp, I'm not that good at it LOL. So please bare that in mind if you ever wanna reach out!
Buggy
Here's the link to my Roster!
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20418&p=405717#p405717
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1245 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:25 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1008 Views
- Last post by ZeroKiryu55
Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:59 pm
-
-
A Marc to be Beaten - Cassandra "Cassie" Johnsom vs Vio Torres
Last post by JaimeJohnsomXD « Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:03 pm - 1Replies
- 506 Views
- Last post by JaimeJohnsomXD
Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:03 pm
-
-
- 52Replies
- 4640 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:09 am
-
- 9Replies
- 1333 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Tue May 10, 2022 5:39 am

