Salome sees her pass out. She holds her out so thw reff can see hitomi pass out.
Reff:KO! RING THE BELL!
*BELL RINGS*
"Well I think I will take you with me~. Will you wake up though?~"
Hitomi vs Salome in a smotthering no DQ
- StriketheTiger
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:20 am
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
Re: Hitomi vs Salome in a smotthering no DQ
Hitomi comes to a bit later.
Hitomi: Ugghn...wha...nggh...oh man...did I lose again?...
she wakes up in Salome's home.
Hitomi: Wha...h-how'd I get here?!
she says flustered and shocked.
Hitomi: Ugghn...wha...nggh...oh man...did I lose again?...
she wakes up in Salome's home.
Hitomi: Wha...h-how'd I get here?!
she says flustered and shocked.
My Roster.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2289
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 597 times
- Been thanked: 131 times
Re: Hitomi vs Salome in a smotthering no DQ
" Oh awake are we? Well i am just gonna have some fun with you that all."
Salome goes to jump on her. She rubs hitomi stomach a bit.
" mmmm we are gonna have so much fun. I know you fwanted to expwrince me. Wpuld you like that? Would you like mating with me?"
Salome goes to jump on her. She rubs hitomi stomach a bit.
" mmmm we are gonna have so much fun. I know you fwanted to expwrince me. Wpuld you like that? Would you like mating with me?"
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 1011 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:06 pm
-
- 15Replies
- 2252 Views
- Last post by KillerV
Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:38 am
-
-
La Marseillaise: Milan St. Pierre (D) vs. Iswack
Last post by SimplePride « Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:02 pm - 13Replies
- 1606 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:47 pm
-
-
-
Deceitful appearences: Chihiro Fujisaki [D] vs Akiko Kurozu
Last post by Scourger X « Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:22 am - 57Replies
- 4893 Views
- Last post by Scourger X
Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:21 am
-
-
- 37Replies
- 2816 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:26 am

