Salome sees her pass out. She holds her out so thw reff can see hitomi pass out.
Reff:KO! RING THE BELL!
*BELL RINGS*
"Well I think I will take you with me~. Will you wake up though?~"
Hitomi vs Salome in a smotthering no DQ
- StriketheTiger
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:20 am
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
Re: Hitomi vs Salome in a smotthering no DQ
Hitomi comes to a bit later.
Hitomi: Ugghn...wha...nggh...oh man...did I lose again?...
she wakes up in Salome's home.
Hitomi: Wha...h-how'd I get here?!
she says flustered and shocked.
Hitomi: Ugghn...wha...nggh...oh man...did I lose again?...
she wakes up in Salome's home.
Hitomi: Wha...h-how'd I get here?!
she says flustered and shocked.
My Roster.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2289
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 597 times
- Been thanked: 131 times
Re: Hitomi vs Salome in a smotthering no DQ
" Oh awake are we? Well i am just gonna have some fun with you that all."
Salome goes to jump on her. She rubs hitomi stomach a bit.
" mmmm we are gonna have so much fun. I know you fwanted to expwrince me. Wpuld you like that? Would you like mating with me?"
Salome goes to jump on her. She rubs hitomi stomach a bit.
" mmmm we are gonna have so much fun. I know you fwanted to expwrince me. Wpuld you like that? Would you like mating with me?"
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 650 Views
- Last post by BengalTheBlazeTiger
Wed Aug 13, 2025 4:35 am
-
-
Standard Match: Callista Caldwell (d) vs Trish Stuart (d)
Last post by Sigma Morgan « Wed Aug 13, 2025 4:43 am - 15Replies
- 1796 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Fri Sep 26, 2025 2:35 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 874 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Thu Aug 14, 2025 3:46 am
-
- 69Replies
- 6510 Views
- Last post by RipleyBelieveItOrNot
Thu Nov 13, 2025 10:06 pm
-
-
Garnering Interest for Cameo Appearances in Yuki vs. Rose
Last post by CaptainL « Wed Aug 13, 2025 11:20 pm - 1Replies
- 1029 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Wed Aug 13, 2025 11:20 pm
-

