Hey, sorry for anyone I have a thread with at the moment. I don't think I'm in the right headspace to do any kind of replying.
I don't know how long it will last, hopefully it ends soon, but for now I don't think I'm in any shape to reply to anyone. Sorry again.
Brief hiatus
- APlaying
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1919
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 am
- Location: Venezuela
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
Re: Brief hiatus
Take the time you need, if you need to talk or something don't hesitate to contact me. Wish you all the best.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 19Replies
- 3862 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:57 am
-
-
The fantastic debut of Tsumi Yoshida against the Shadow Lord!
Last post by Vc0m « Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:51 pm - 25Replies
- 4681 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:57 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1582 Views
- Last post by SchierSchoch
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:05 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1578 Views
- Last post by SchierSchoch
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:18 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1386 Views
- Last post by SchierSchoch
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:32 am