Hey, sorry for anyone I have a thread with at the moment. I don't think I'm in the right headspace to do any kind of replying.
I don't know how long it will last, hopefully it ends soon, but for now I don't think I'm in any shape to reply to anyone. Sorry again.
Brief hiatus
- APlaying
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1919
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 am
- Location: Venezuela
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
Re: Brief hiatus
Take the time you need, if you need to talk or something don't hesitate to contact me. Wish you all the best.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 37Replies
- 4013 Views
- Last post by killcarrion
Thu Aug 07, 2025 6:18 am
-
- 15Replies
- 1620 Views
- Last post by reini
Tue Oct 07, 2025 11:59 pm
-
- 54Replies
- 8397 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sat Mar 28, 2026 3:24 pm
-
- 13Replies
- 2314 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Wed May 27, 2026 5:02 pm
-
-
The Education of Desdemona Belti - Part 5: Ashley Megumi Williams
Last post by BlackAkuma « Fri Jun 06, 2025 7:55 pm - 15Replies
- 1802 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sun Jul 06, 2025 2:18 pm
-