Discord account scam
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 561 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
Discord account scam
So, I just got scammed out of my discord account (Mart-Kos) by some cheeky bastard trying to get money out of me. Thankfully cancelled that in time but in the mean time please DO NOT respond to any messages "I" send you on Discord until I say otherwise please and thank you. Also please send a message to Ringropes about it as well please.
Last edited by Mart-Kos on Mon Oct 14, 2024 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
- APlaying
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1919
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 am
- Location: Venezuela
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
Re: Discord account scam
I have already seen several cases of this style, I hope they investigate this soon to delete the accounts of these scammers
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 561 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 19985 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:44 pm
-
- 52Replies
- 9144 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:09 am
-
- 23Replies
- 2357 Views
- Last post by SRG
Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:41 pm
-
-
Demolishing some part-timers! — The Part Timers versus Kasumi Nishimiya
Last post by Ichi « Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:07 am - 23Replies
- 2694 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:03 am
-
-
- 10Replies
- 3044 Views
- Last post by TiefBlau
Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:25 pm