Discord account scam
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 561 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
Discord account scam
So, I just got scammed out of my discord account (Mart-Kos) by some cheeky bastard trying to get money out of me. Thankfully cancelled that in time but in the mean time please DO NOT respond to any messages "I" send you on Discord until I say otherwise please and thank you. Also please send a message to Ringropes about it as well please.
Last edited by Mart-Kos on Mon Oct 14, 2024 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
- APlaying
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1919
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 am
- Location: Venezuela
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
Re: Discord account scam
I have already seen several cases of this style, I hope they investigate this soon to delete the accounts of these scammers
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 561 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 877 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:09 am
-
- 2Replies
- 856 Views
- Last post by TiefBlau
Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:11 pm
-
- 22Replies
- 2500 Views
- Last post by Persephone
Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:10 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2428 Views
- Last post by Cosmos
Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:19 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 2891 Views
- Last post by Cosmos
Thu Mar 26, 2026 12:25 am