MY HEAD!
- APlaying
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1920
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 am
- Location: Venezuela
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
MY HEAD!
I've had a heavy head lately, I feel like I'm lacking sleep and I haven't been able to catch up on several threads because simply planning a good response costs me a lot. If it takes me a long time with most of my threads, for God's sake give me patience.
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: MY HEAD!
You've got this.
Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11784
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: MY HEAD!
Please, take your time. At the end of the day, we do what we do on this site for fun. Don't let that come before your health - we'll be around when you're ready to come back.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1724 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Mon Nov 18, 2024 8:41 am
-
-
Pre Match Beetings, Beatings, and Introductions (Feat. Tessai and Violetta)
Last post by Sigma Morgan « Mon Nov 18, 2024 2:07 pm - 10Replies
- 1997 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Thu Sep 25, 2025 6:14 pm
-
-
- 21Replies
- 2046 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Tue Jan 28, 2025 2:53 pm
-
-
Sarabeth Chummers-Ashworth vs. The Selection (Gauntlet Match)
Last post by Pegasus « Mon Nov 18, 2024 6:40 pm - 41Replies
- 3811 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Thu Jan 29, 2026 5:25 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1804 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Mon Nov 18, 2024 9:34 pm