MY HEAD!
- APlaying
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1920
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 am
- Location: Venezuela
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
MY HEAD!
I've had a heavy head lately, I feel like I'm lacking sleep and I haven't been able to catch up on several threads because simply planning a good response costs me a lot. If it takes me a long time with most of my threads, for God's sake give me patience.
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: MY HEAD!
You've got this.
Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11784
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: MY HEAD!
Please, take your time. At the end of the day, we do what we do on this site for fun. Don't let that come before your health - we'll be around when you're ready to come back.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Afterparty: Christina Perez vs Helen Andonike
Last post by ScylliasExoter « Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:31 pm - 29Replies
- 2878 Views
- Last post by ScylliasExoter
Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:35 am
-
-
- 99Replies
- 7065 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:01 pm
-
-
The Midas Touch, Episode 14: Upending An Upstart
Last post by SuckerPunch « Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:55 pm - 15Replies
- 2404 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:12 pm
-
-
- 16Replies
- 1688 Views
- Last post by Joyce_Hilda
Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:01 am
-
-
MMA-themed bikini match - Joyce Hilda VS Nanami Yamashita
Last post by Joyce_Hilda « Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:23 am - 45Replies
- 4042 Views
- Last post by Joyce_Hilda
Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:26 pm
-