Hey! Sorry for just disappearing. I had a family member that had passed, and I found it hard to do any sort of RP or ERPing after that. I tried to jump on a few times, but the LAW site was taking a really long time to load, if it did at all, which pushed me further away. I'm in a better situation, and I should be good coming back over the next few days.
Looking forward to getting back into thing! <3
Slowly Getting back
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Slowly Getting back
I'm really sorry to hear about your loss, and I hope all is well with you and your family. Don't be afraid to take your time. We're happy to see you back!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1509 Views
- Last post by SWLPal
Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:05 am
-
- 44Replies
- 3899 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Thu May 13, 2021 4:59 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 905 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:51 pm
-
-
the quest to help the gym part 1:Serilda Akira "Gold Liger" vs Jenny Rodouko
Last post by Lederface « Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:12 pm - 31Replies
- 2666 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:13 am
-
-
- 28Replies
- 2806 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:34 am
