Hey! Sorry for just disappearing. I had a family member that had passed, and I found it hard to do any sort of RP or ERPing after that. I tried to jump on a few times, but the LAW site was taking a really long time to load, if it did at all, which pushed me further away. I'm in a better situation, and I should be good coming back over the next few days.
Looking forward to getting back into thing! <3
Slowly Getting back
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Slowly Getting back
I'm really sorry to hear about your loss, and I hope all is well with you and your family. Don't be afraid to take your time. We're happy to see you back!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 797 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Thu Aug 28, 2025 7:46 pm
-
-
Test of Willpower! Nova Steele (Debut) vs. Gabriel Vinlee [No-DQ match]
Last post by Hagen-Autem « Thu Aug 28, 2025 8:36 pm - 50Replies
- 6178 Views
- Last post by Parker
Sun Oct 19, 2025 3:55 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1741 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Sat Oct 18, 2025 2:15 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1445 Views
- Last post by killcarrion
Fri Aug 29, 2025 1:17 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1016 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Fri Aug 29, 2025 3:31 am
