
Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW


Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5Replies
- 1926 Views
- Last post by RJD
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:52 pm
-
- 22Replies
- 4935 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:28 am
-
- 9Replies
- 2552 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:13 am
-
- 1Replies
- 3800 Views
- Last post by Geckosun
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:14 pm
-
-
Triple act challenge 1/3 : Sally Angella vs Ducky Williams - matter of speed
Last post by RJD « Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:25 pm - 38Replies
- 5477 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:19 am
-







