
Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 24Replies
- 2356 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:34 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1432 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:47 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1204 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:17 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 780 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:19 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 665 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:00 am





