Men's/Mixed Tournament?
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
If a belt won't be a thing, then an idea I've got is one million dollars. My gal Alix can supply the cash if you wanna write in a benefactor.
-
The_Soul_of_Kia
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:55 pm
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 141 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
I'll happily join a mens/mixed tournament
(Would love a yaoi tournament if such a thing were possible XD)
(Would love a yaoi tournament if such a thing were possible XD)
-
Underdoggo
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:55 pm
- Has thanked: 585 times
- Been thanked: 125 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
I'd be down, I have a number of characters, male or female, who could participate.
- threedee
- This User Has Passed Away, sadly :(
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:42 pm
- Has thanked: 36 times
- Been thanked: 62 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
Hi, yes, late as hell but I would kill to be a part of this, I love mvm and would love to have more of a showcase for it! I got two guys already and could absolutely make more as well!
- The Incredulous Snow
- Newbie
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:35 am
- Location: The Other Railway
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 17 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
Sure
Got nothing better to do
Got nothing better to do
Last edited by The Incredulous Snow on Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Bare
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 14416
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 pm
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 671 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
guess i should probably throw my hat in this as well. any of my guys and most of my gals could participate as needed.
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
I have some girls I could throw in as well depending on the time. I have a few topics I want to wrap up, but after that I would love to do this.
- The Incredulous Snow
- Newbie
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:35 am
- Location: The Other Railway
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 17 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Hellhound vs The Booty Bullet- (D) Claudia Kwon vs Peach Cake!
Last post by SubtleRoar « Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:30 am - 33Replies
- 3562 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:28 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1592 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:37 pm
-
- 24Replies
- 3050 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:58 am
-
-
Tamago gets messy with the debuting Rookie Veronica the ' Grape Grappler'
Last post by RJD « Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:32 pm - 3Replies
- 870 Views
- Last post by RJD
Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:42 pm
-
-
-
Licht und Dunkelheit- The"Austrian Eagles" Roster
Last post by RedShinigami « Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:37 pm - 1Replies
- 1160 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:37 pm
-
Subscribers
