Men's/Mixed Tournament?
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
If a belt won't be a thing, then an idea I've got is one million dollars. My gal Alix can supply the cash if you wanna write in a benefactor.
-
The_Soul_of_Kia
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:55 pm
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 141 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
I'll happily join a mens/mixed tournament
(Would love a yaoi tournament if such a thing were possible XD)
(Would love a yaoi tournament if such a thing were possible XD)
-
Underdoggo
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:55 pm
- Has thanked: 585 times
- Been thanked: 125 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
I'd be down, I have a number of characters, male or female, who could participate.
- threedee
- This User Has Passed Away, sadly :(
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:42 pm
- Has thanked: 36 times
- Been thanked: 62 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
Hi, yes, late as hell but I would kill to be a part of this, I love mvm and would love to have more of a showcase for it! I got two guys already and could absolutely make more as well!
- The Incredulous Snow
- Newbie
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:35 am
- Location: The Other Railway
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 17 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
Sure
Got nothing better to do
Got nothing better to do
Last edited by The Incredulous Snow on Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Bare
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 14416
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 pm
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 671 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
guess i should probably throw my hat in this as well. any of my guys and most of my gals could participate as needed.
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
I have some girls I could throw in as well depending on the time. I have a few topics I want to wrap up, but after that I would love to do this.
- The Incredulous Snow
- Newbie
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:35 am
- Location: The Other Railway
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 17 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2401 Views
- Last post by HotWheels
Sat Dec 13, 2025 7:54 pm
-
-
Amelia 'Lumine' Winchester vs Clara 'the Bitch' Karma [D]
Last post by Herotica « Sat Dec 13, 2025 9:05 pm - 5Replies
- 946 Views
- Last post by Herotica
Sun Mar 01, 2026 6:41 pm
-
-
-
Mirewyn Thornveil (D) vs Freezer Katakura - "Entwined in the Cold"
Last post by DJPow « Sat Dec 13, 2025 9:51 pm - 46Replies
- 4294 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Mon Mar 23, 2026 11:13 am
-
-
-
Mirewyn Thornveil vs Flick Sterling – “Tangled in Bloom”
Last post by DJPow « Sat Dec 13, 2025 10:32 pm - 11Replies
- 1642 Views
- Last post by DJPow
Thu Mar 12, 2026 9:15 pm
-
-
-
Wild Smothering Encounter (Cathy Vs Louise Bélair)
Last post by shadowcathy « Sun Dec 14, 2025 2:02 am - 17Replies
- 1643 Views
- Last post by shadowcathy
Tue Feb 10, 2026 6:59 pm
-
Subscribers
