
Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1982 Views
- Last post by shadowops
Fri Feb 13, 2026 10:26 am
-
-
Gwen vs. Irish Oldschool: Biting Off More Than She Can Chew?
Last post by Highfly « Fri Feb 13, 2026 11:32 am - 5Replies
- 657 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Fri Feb 20, 2026 9:54 am
-
-
-
One for the Books: Bengal VS. Nix Severin (D)
Last post by BengalTheBlazeTiger « Sat Feb 14, 2026 2:10 am - 24Replies
- 2324 Views
- Last post by Delalily
Thu Mar 05, 2026 2:46 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2296 Views
- Last post by WaterpoloWedgie
Sat Feb 14, 2026 6:28 am
-
- 4Replies
- 690 Views
- Last post by Bare
Mon Mar 02, 2026 3:06 pm





