May Be Going Dark For a While
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
May Be Going Dark For a While
Yeah. I wanted to make a post to let everyone know that due to some financial troubles, I may be going without internet for a while. And I don't know for how long. So if you don't get any responses from me...yeah, chances are good that it's because I've been cut off.
- BlackAkuma
- Legend
- Posts: 7266
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:40 pm
- Has thanked: 1428 times
- Been thanked: 826 times
Re: May Be Going Dark For a While
Sorry to hear that, dude! Hope things work out. Let me know if I can help.
- ThurmanMermanPlx
- Opener
- Posts: 774
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:38 pm
- Location: West Coast
- Has thanked: 380 times
- Been thanked: 227 times
- Contact:
Re: May Be Going Dark For a While
We'll be waiting for your glorious return! Here's hoping it doesn't last too long, mate.
My RP profile/preferences
Red's Requests (updated 9/21/26)
Audrey Trovita (LW) || Audrey (mixed)
Keira Robinson (MW) || Keira (mixed)
Delphine Abyssia (MW, young lioness)
discord thurmanmermanplx
(same as username)
Red's Requests (updated 9/21/26)
Audrey Trovita (LW) || Audrey (mixed)
Keira Robinson (MW) || Keira (mixed)
Delphine Abyssia (MW, young lioness)
discord thurmanmermanplx
(same as username)
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: May Be Going Dark For a While
Managed to get an extension until the 23rd! I'm still gonna be here throughout most of the month at least, but I aim to get things squared beforehand!
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: May Be Going Dark For a While
Another update. I thought I was gonna be getting a relative's help with things, but that ended up falling through. Feeling pretty sure that my internet's gonna be gone till sometime next month, but I may be able to stick around still through my phone. I'll admit I'm kind of an oldhead, though, so I don't know exactly how the hotspot deal works.
Just wanted to leave this here in case I do end up disappearing for days on end.
Just wanted to leave this here in case I do end up disappearing for days on end.
Last edited by DSX93 on Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Hentai Match: Paige "The Elite" Knight vs Alisa Krupin
Last post by 321Shazam « Fri May 26, 2017 12:47 am - 76Replies
- 12722 Views
- Last post by freeko
Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:18 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 5894 Views
- Last post by Caboose2.0
Fri May 26, 2017 12:59 am
-
- 1Replies
- 4751 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Fri May 26, 2017 5:04 am
-
- 4Replies
- 11044 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:05 am
-
- 5Replies
- 2084 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:50 am
