Hello all
I left law earlier this year due to various issues, however I have decided that after a long period away I will be attempting to return and hope for a better time on here. I will only be RP-ing with certain individuals for the foreseeable future as I'm still quite hesitant due to past experiences, that being said I wish to fit in here. I know that people had issues with my wrestlers and what I prefer in RPs, however I am open to feedback and attempting to improve myself in regards to being better suited to be at law.
With that hope I'm okay to be here, regards Deus
Hoping to come back
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Hoping to come back
Of course it's okay for you to be here. I welcome you back, and we hope you enjoy your time! If you need any help or have any questions, don't be afraid to let me or one of the other mods know.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Krystyna Mazowiecka - The Pink Poison (D) vs Koto-chan - Une Potion Nouvelle
Last post by Jaystar « Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:11 pm - 9Replies
- 1381 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:46 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1715 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:30 pm
-
-
The Model Harmonia Edelstein vs "Galaxy Girl" Cheelani Lailani
Last post by RedShinigami « Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:38 am - 70Replies
- 5839 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:39 pm
-
-
-
Epic lewd cage match!!! (Torra shinjiro vs sherri kimura hentai submission POW cage match)
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:05 am - 35Replies
- 6863 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:53 am
-
-
- 55Replies
- 5057 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:10 am