Hello all
I left law earlier this year due to various issues, however I have decided that after a long period away I will be attempting to return and hope for a better time on here. I will only be RP-ing with certain individuals for the foreseeable future as I'm still quite hesitant due to past experiences, that being said I wish to fit in here. I know that people had issues with my wrestlers and what I prefer in RPs, however I am open to feedback and attempting to improve myself in regards to being better suited to be at law.
With that hope I'm okay to be here, regards Deus
Hoping to come back
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Hoping to come back
Of course it's okay for you to be here. I welcome you back, and we hope you enjoy your time! If you need any help or have any questions, don't be afraid to let me or one of the other mods know.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 12Replies
- 1524 Views
- Last post by Terini
Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:16 pm
-
-
Technicality and Tummies: Yahagi Fujimoto vs Isabel Armstrong
Last post by LunarOcean « Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:39 pm - 3Replies
- 882 Views
- Last post by LunarOcean
Tue May 03, 2022 8:32 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1312 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:44 am
-
-
Hunting a Mighty Bear: Isaac Edwards vs Shin Utaka
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:26 am - 35Replies
- 3971 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:57 am
-
-
-
Which Will Break First? Christina Perez vs. Helen Andronike, Extreme Rules Match
Last post by ScylliasExoter « Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:59 pm - 45Replies
- 3949 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sat May 14, 2022 2:49 am
-