
Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 24Replies
- 2703 Views
- Last post by LtLukas
Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:57 pm
-
- 44Replies
- 4515 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:14 am
-
- 47Replies
- 6744 Views
- Last post by Darius 2.0
Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:45 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1570 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:06 am
-
- 51Replies
- 4197 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:05 am
Subscribers






