
Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 56Replies
- 8616 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:29 am
-
- 53Replies
- 5852 Views
- Last post by xalex
Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:21 am
-
- 4Replies
- 1830 Views
- Last post by Tybo226
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:46 pm
-
- 70Replies
- 7611 Views
- Last post by Suika
Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:23 am
-
-
The Carnival Girls (Satsuki Bino and Shaina Nakoto) vs The British Bunnies (Chelsea and Molly Forster) II - Tornado Tag
Last post by CaptainL « Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:14 pm - 55Replies
- 6796 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:27 am
-
Subscribers






