MvM Tally
- ScylliasExoter
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1953
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:47 am
- Has thanked: 38 times
- Been thanked: 89 times
MvM Tally
I know MvM (male vs. male) matches are rare on this site. I figured I’d post this to get a running tally of people and/or characters that do (or are willing to do) MvM matches. Maybe it’ll help people find other users who like doing MvM matchups if they have this to go off of. I guess I’ll start. All three of my male characters are available for matches against against other men.
Last edited by ScylliasExoter on Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
The_Soul_of_Kia
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:55 pm
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 141 times
Re: MvM Tally
I'm all for m/m, especially with hentai/echhi elements.
Only got one guy so far, but adding multiple, AL of whom will do m/m
Only got one guy so far, but adding multiple, AL of whom will do m/m
- Luncha_Libre
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2812
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:20 pm
- Has thanked: 55 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
Re: MvM Tally
From my roster, Blanco and Ishida are both characters in willing to do MvM matches with. If I add any more make characters in the future, they will likely be available for that, as well
So tough, I won't even hit submit on my posts! Wait ...
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: MvM Tally
The only male character I have is Dr. Thunder, who's a joke character I still haven't used in a thread yet, but in theory I wouldn't be opposed.
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: MvM Tally
Both of my male characters are available for matches against men, and the same will go for any others I create in the future.
Severin and Vincent aren't available for Hentai action, though, but I'll be creating at least one guy who will be.
Severin and Vincent aren't available for Hentai action, though, but I'll be creating at least one guy who will be.
- BlackAkuma
- Legend
- Posts: 7275
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:40 pm
- Has thanked: 1428 times
- Been thanked: 826 times
- Weonna
- Legend
- Posts: 4908
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:23 pm
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 295 times
-
Aeri
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1874
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 5:14 pm
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 292 times
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2905 Views
- Last post by JordynDarling24
Sat Mar 14, 2026 5:44 pm
-
-
Sibling Bonds - Nix and Kara Severin vs The BauBau Sisters
Last post by EgoEnjoyer « Sun Mar 15, 2026 6:18 am - 18Replies
- 3360 Views
- Last post by Delalily
Sun Mar 29, 2026 11:32 pm
-
-
- 12Replies
- 5053 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Fri Mar 20, 2026 1:32 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2879 Views
- Last post by DJPow
Sun Mar 15, 2026 11:23 pm
-
-
Enforcer Meets the Unknown - Tia Harris vs. Selina Sinclair “The Mistress Of Temptation”
Last post by Weonna « Mon Mar 16, 2026 3:02 am - 51Replies
- 4177 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Mon Aug 31, 2026 3:24 am
-
