
Leah Rivers - @DesertWolfLAW
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Leah Rivers - @DesertWolfLAW

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 861 Views
- Last post by Dabi-blueflames24
Thu Jul 18, 2024 2:30 am
-
- 17Replies
- 2039 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:02 am
-
-
Vasylna vs. Rookie Jane - Battle Between Polar Opposites
Last post by hamsandwich212 « Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:32 am - 1Replies
- 467 Views
- Last post by hamsandwich212
Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:32 am
-
-
- 9Replies
- 1446 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Tue Nov 05, 2024 4:04 am
-
- 29Replies
- 3092 Views
- Last post by Harem Girl
Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:30 am






