
Leah Rivers - @DesertWolfLAW
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Leah Rivers - @DesertWolfLAW

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 53Replies
- 8025 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:02 am
-
-
Viviana Accera/Alaina Sanders - First Day (Pt.1: Firing Up)
Last post by Devilish53 « Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:03 pm - 54Replies
- 7545 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:19 pm
-
-
-
Viviana Accera/Nagato Segawa- First Day (Pt.2: Rubbing Down)
Last post by Devilish53 « Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:46 pm - 48Replies
- 7329 Views
- Last post by LunarOcean
Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:25 pm
-






