Hey, just a message to everyone I have threads with, especially tournament or multi person treads. I've gotten hit with a bunch of 12 hour days coming my way...like 3-4 times a week for the next month and a half I think. So as can be expected I think my posting speed might suffer a bit more than it has, granted I still don't think I should be keeping anyone waiting more than like 4-5 days tops usually.
That being said I am taking a long weekend this week to visit a friend so I'm sorry if I leave some threads hanging for a long time. Just figured I'd give a bit of a preemptive warning / apology
More Delays
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
More Delays
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- overlordofkings
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 521
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:22 am
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 60 times
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: More Delays
Thanks for the heads up. Take care of business, my dude. Try not to overwork yourself!
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 51Replies
- 7649 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:26 pm
-
-
Taylor Renee vs. Alaina Sanders-Haines: Efficiency vs. Amazon!
Last post by Highfly « Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:09 pm - 71Replies
- 8766 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:01 am
-
-
- 46Replies
- 7524 Views
- Last post by Noob
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:37 am
-
-
Blaise Cameron/Honoka Kobayashi - Wipe Those Tears!
Last post by Devilish53 « Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:42 am - 83Replies
- 11391 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:58 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 2811 Views
- Last post by xalex
Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:11 pm