Hey, just a message to everyone I have threads with, especially tournament or multi person treads. I've gotten hit with a bunch of 12 hour days coming my way...like 3-4 times a week for the next month and a half I think. So as can be expected I think my posting speed might suffer a bit more than it has, granted I still don't think I should be keeping anyone waiting more than like 4-5 days tops usually.
That being said I am taking a long weekend this week to visit a friend so I'm sorry if I leave some threads hanging for a long time. Just figured I'd give a bit of a preemptive warning / apology
More Delays
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
More Delays
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- overlordofkings
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 521
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:22 am
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 60 times
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: More Delays
Thanks for the heads up. Take care of business, my dude. Try not to overwork yourself!
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3Replies
- 1672 Views
- Last post by Lark
Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:30 am
-
- 1Replies
- 3342 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:00 am
-
-
Why Hello Neighbor - Katsumi and Asuka Wakahisa
Last post by CyanDimitrik « Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:39 am - 87Replies
- 11814 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:58 am
-
-
- 21Replies
- 4509 Views
- Last post by BobbyBlue
Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:54 am
-
- 65Replies
- 7790 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:04 am