tournement fighters:
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
Re: tournement fighters:
I'll put either Chris or Okana in it if you want. Maybe Allison if you want me out first round
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
- Rainmaker619
- Master of Bearhugs
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 73 times
Re: tournement fighters:
I know things aren't set in stone yet, but I'm just throwing it out that I'm changing my entrant from Mika to Mighty Yukiko
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17118
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
Re: tournement fighters:
The more I think about it, the more I think an energetic rookie like Tina fits into the mild for the tournament. She will be my entry 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Main Event: Astrid Arvidsson (c) vs Astrid Ostberg for the LAW World Openweight Championship
Last post by winner3 « Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:17 pm - 98Replies
- 17386 Views
- Last post by skip-stop
Sun May 12, 2024 6:40 pm
-
-
- 34Replies
- 3630 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:18 am
-
-
Morgan’s Path of Destruction - Lenora Morgan (D) vs Lucia (D)
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:09 am - 53Replies
- 6225 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:18 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1558 Views
- Last post by Mart-Kos
Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:21 pm
-
- 52Replies
- 5997 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Wed Aug 14, 2024 8:20 pm
Subscribers
