tournement fighters:
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
Re: tournement fighters:
I'll put either Chris or Okana in it if you want. Maybe Allison if you want me out first round
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
- Rainmaker619
- Master of Bearhugs
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 73 times
Re: tournement fighters:
I know things aren't set in stone yet, but I'm just throwing it out that I'm changing my entrant from Mika to Mighty Yukiko
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17118
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
Re: tournement fighters:
The more I think about it, the more I think an energetic rookie like Tina fits into the mild for the tournament. She will be my entry 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 10Replies
- 1369 Views
- Last post by Weeb.slay
Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:35 am
-
-
Josephine "Rosie" Rosenthal - The Snarkiest (and best educated) Jobber!
Last post by The Incredulous Snow « Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:08 am - 1Replies
- 994 Views
- Last post by The Incredulous Snow
Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:08 am
-
-
-
Kay Grant - The All American Armored Enthusiast!
Last post by The Incredulous Snow « Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:28 am - 1Replies
- 881 Views
- Last post by The Incredulous Snow
Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:28 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 622 Views
- Last post by Hayate
Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:32 am
-
- 7Replies
- 1148 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:45 am
Subscribers
