Apology for leaving threads hanging - looking to get back into things
Apology for leaving threads hanging - looking to get back into things
To everyone I had threads with, I want to apologize for my long absence from all my ongoing threads, and for leaving all of you hanging. To make a long story short, my laptop broke and I had to suddenly travel for a while, so I did not have access to a computer I could comfortably post here from. Sorry for not giving you all a heads up before I disappeared. I would definitely like to get back to all the awesome threads I had going with all of you. I will try to be better about posting before I disappear moving forward.
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Apology for leaving threads hanging - looking to get back into things
Hey, don't kick yourself, dude. Things come up. We're just happy to have you back 
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
- 321Shazam
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1715
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:20 am
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 29 times
Re: Apology for leaving threads hanging - looking to get back into things
WOOOOOO!!!! Peek's back!!!
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Apology for leaving threads hanging - looking to get back into things
Glad your back Peek. Hope to roleplay wth yo soon or continue or threads if we had any ^^
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
Re: Apology for leaving threads hanging - looking to get back into things
Welcome back friend feel just as home...or better be at home... nice to have you back
Would love doing stuff with you again
Would love doing stuff with you again
Re: Apology for leaving threads hanging - looking to get back into things
Hey all, I really appreciate your understanding. Thanks!
It's good to be back. I just finished replying to the various ongoing threads. If anyone would like to get a new thread started, please PM me.
xalex - I just PM'd you with an RP idea.
It's good to be back. I just finished replying to the various ongoing threads. If anyone would like to get a new thread started, please PM me.
xalex - I just PM'd you with an RP idea.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 56Replies
- 5994 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:12 pm
-
- 40Replies
- 3233 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:04 pm
-
-
Nekonya "the introverted cat "(D) vs Elizabeth "Eliza" Williams "The Billion Dollar Desire"
Last post by Lederface « Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:15 am - 42Replies
- 3480 Views
- Last post by godjacob
Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:58 am
-
-
-
The fierce red tiger battles the legal eagle!! (Torra shinjiro vs Cassandra York submission match)
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:22 am - 26Replies
- 2862 Views
- Last post by Shura
Tue May 04, 2021 3:24 am
-
-
- 68Replies
- 5029 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Mon May 09, 2022 7:43 am