Apology for leaving threads hanging - looking to get back into things
Apology for leaving threads hanging - looking to get back into things
To everyone I had threads with, I want to apologize for my long absence from all my ongoing threads, and for leaving all of you hanging. To make a long story short, my laptop broke and I had to suddenly travel for a while, so I did not have access to a computer I could comfortably post here from. Sorry for not giving you all a heads up before I disappeared. I would definitely like to get back to all the awesome threads I had going with all of you. I will try to be better about posting before I disappear moving forward.
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Apology for leaving threads hanging - looking to get back into things
Hey, don't kick yourself, dude. Things come up. We're just happy to have you back 
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
- 321Shazam
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1715
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:20 am
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 29 times
Re: Apology for leaving threads hanging - looking to get back into things
WOOOOOO!!!! Peek's back!!!
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Apology for leaving threads hanging - looking to get back into things
Glad your back Peek. Hope to roleplay wth yo soon or continue or threads if we had any ^^
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
Re: Apology for leaving threads hanging - looking to get back into things
Welcome back friend feel just as home...or better be at home... nice to have you back
Would love doing stuff with you again
Would love doing stuff with you again
Re: Apology for leaving threads hanging - looking to get back into things
Hey all, I really appreciate your understanding. Thanks!
It's good to be back. I just finished replying to the various ongoing threads. If anyone would like to get a new thread started, please PM me.
xalex - I just PM'd you with an RP idea.
It's good to be back. I just finished replying to the various ongoing threads. If anyone would like to get a new thread started, please PM me.
xalex - I just PM'd you with an RP idea.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
[Grappl] Grappl-ing With The Wolverine (Feat. Alix Jacques and Chris Hicks)
Last post by DSX93 « Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:51 pm - 7Replies
- 1018 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:09 pm
-
-
-
Royalty’s First Date ft. Queen Kennedy and Princess Elizabeth (for Renee)
Last post by Pegasus « Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:40 pm - 70Replies
- 4440 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:14 pm
-
-
-
Technical Submission Battle - Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser vs Ruri “Rigel Phantom” Ayase (D)
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:48 pm - 58Replies
- 5393 Views
- Last post by Aifumi
Mon Feb 24, 2025 3:16 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2158 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:36 pm
-
-
LAW-sanctioned Charity Beach Boxing Match - Astrea vs Kennedy Lee
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:41 pm - 47Replies
- 3793 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sun Oct 20, 2024 4:55 pm
-