A tough teacher to please. Devin and Vi
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: A tough teacher to please. Devin and Vi
Devin raised an eyebrow as her student was claiming her next task as easy. As the pinkette started running Devin had to admit it was an admirable speed, doesn't mean it couldn't be better though. "Faster!"
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- ApartBadge9937
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 480
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:00 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 75 times
Re: A tough teacher to please. Devin and Vi
"ok but I'm reallygoodat running. " Vi turned up the speed going fast. Her ass looks very spankable while she's running.
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: A tough teacher to please. Devin and Vi
"I'll be the judge of that." Devin responded to Vi's cockiness. Her student had certainly picked up the pace but still not to Devin's standard. Devin had an idea as she watched Vi run in order to test how Vi would work under pressure and react to being surprised. "Faster!!" Devin demanded once more while spanking Vi's ass in the process.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Trinette Vaillant Vs. Indigo Hopes - Submission Match
Last post by Devastated « Thu Sep 11, 2025 1:54 am - 5Replies
- 739 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Wed Nov 05, 2025 4:31 am
-
-
- 12Replies
- 1936 Views
- Last post by Afterhoursclub
Tue Sep 16, 2025 5:08 am
-
- 24Replies
- 4125 Views
- Last post by Underdoggo
Fri Dec 26, 2025 7:01 pm
-
-
"The Mafiosi" Yatori Shizuku-Kamiya - The Don of Hentai Wrestling
Last post by The_Soul_of_Kia « Thu Sep 11, 2025 8:03 am - 1Replies
- 1080 Views
- Last post by The_Soul_of_Kia
Thu Sep 11, 2025 8:03 am
-
-
- 15Replies
- 2073 Views
- Last post by Parker
Sat Sep 13, 2025 5:17 pm