A tough teacher to please. Devin and Vi
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: A tough teacher to please. Devin and Vi
Devin raised an eyebrow as her student was claiming her next task as easy. As the pinkette started running Devin had to admit it was an admirable speed, doesn't mean it couldn't be better though. "Faster!"
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- ApartBadge9937
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 480
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:00 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 75 times
Re: A tough teacher to please. Devin and Vi
"ok but I'm reallygoodat running. " Vi turned up the speed going fast. Her ass looks very spankable while she's running.
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: A tough teacher to please. Devin and Vi
"I'll be the judge of that." Devin responded to Vi's cockiness. Her student had certainly picked up the pace but still not to Devin's standard. Devin had an idea as she watched Vi run in order to test how Vi would work under pressure and react to being surprised. "Faster!!" Devin demanded once more while spanking Vi's ass in the process.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 66Replies
- 5471 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:33 am
-
- 13Replies
- 1559 Views
- Last post by KnightViva4869
Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:22 pm
-
- 28Replies
- 5735 Views
- Last post by Taskmaster12
Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:02 pm
-
-
Submission Match: Tina Meyer vs Amandine "Fireball" Mayeaux
Last post by armandi « Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:42 pm - 45Replies
- 4475 Views
- Last post by armandi
Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:30 am
-